From COVID-19, to nationwide riots, and now the beginning of hurricane season it has been one thing after another all year long. June 1st marked the first day of hurricane season which should last until the end of November, and it is never too early to be prepared for a possible storm. Whether you live in the south or in a coastal area it can never hurt to make sure your business is safe from storm damage and flooding.
Get the Right Coverage
We are here for all your insurance needs and want to make sure you and your business are always safe especially when hurricanes roll in. If your business is still lacking the right coverage for hurricane season call or email us and we can work together to make sure you are properly covered. Flood insurance, property insurance, and business interruption coverage are just a few possible necessary coverages to keep your business protected.
Keep your Business Safe
The possibility of a hurricane is beyond our control but securing your business data and property is just as important as your personal home. Along with making sure you have the right insurance coverages there are also other precautions you can take. For example,
- Bring inside all outdoor furniture and loose items such as tables, chairs, potted plants, signs, etc.
- Board up all glass windows and doors
- Move all valuable items off the indoor floor to protect in case of flood
- Use sandbags to protect water from coming inside building
- In order to avoid major repairs if a storm makes landfall do preventative maintenance beforehand
- Create an emergency plan to protect yourself, your business, and your employees