Brandon, Florida Bonds
Odiorne Insurance Agency has been in business since 1974 servicing contractors and businesses needing bonds.
Different surety needs are met by different classes of surety bonds. We only work with the most trusted sureties, and have been placing bonds for business owners and contractors new to bonded work, as well as difficult bonds for hazardous work.
At Odiorne Insurance Agency, we specialize in providing Florida businesses with the following types of bonds:
- Contract Bond – guarantees that an entity awarded a contract will meet its obligations under that contract. Bid bonds, performance bonds, payment bonds, maintenance bonds, and supply bonds are included in this group.
- Subdivision Bonds – guarantee that developers will make certain “off site” or “public” land improvements in accordance with state, county or municipal specifications.
- Commercial Surety Bond – can guarantee a variety of business obligations which require surety bonds. Commercial Surety Bonds include all non-contract surety bonds, including numerous types of license and permit, miscellaneous and court bonds.
- License & Permit Bonds – guarantee that individuals granted a license or permit to operate a business or to exercise a privilege will meet the obligations under that license or permit.
- Court Bond – guarantees that an individual will comply with the terms of the court. This includes probate and fiduciary bonds, & immigration bonds.
Serving Brandon, Florida with all your bond insurance needs
Florida bonds are designed to provide guarantees for work or services to be performed. The licensed agents at Odiorne Insurance Agency can offer a wide range of bonds for your consideration. Contact us to find out more about surety bonds in the Brandon, Florida area.
Get Your Florida Bond Insurance Quote Click The Button Below to Start Now
Speak with a licensed agent for additional information regarding these coverages or refer to your actual policy for specific coverages and limits. It’s important to learn what your policy coverages include and how different limits could potentially negatively effect your business risk and liabilities.
The information offered throughout our website is not legal advice or a substitute for consultative insurance purposes, it is for illustration and informational purposes only. For additional information regarding your specific insurance needs, please call and speak with one of our licensed insurance agents today. Our agents are ready to assist you in navigating your insurance options.