Brandon, Florida Contractors Insurance
Odiorne Insurance Agency provides contractors general liability insurance and other coverages vital to contractors including builders risk insurance, commercial auto coverage, and insurance for tools and equipment. Florida Contractors Insurance can be very confusing to navigate, so we are here to walk you through the process of finding the right coverage from the right company. We have many underwriters and carriers who work with us to find you the coverage you desire at an affordable rate. We have many years in the Construction insurance industry and we would love the opportunity to evaluate your risk and solve the coverage needs of your construction company.
- General Liability Insurance – This liability insurance will protect you from most claims that would arise from daily operations. This includes the possible accidents that would occur at a job site.
- Tools and Equipment – Hand tools are normally covered on a blanket basis with no list or schedule. No item can exceed $500 in value. Equipment Insurance will protect equipment such as welders, nail guns, generators and other expensive portable equipment.
- Builders Risk – C.O.C (Course of Construction) – This is physical damage insurance for property under construction, and lenders will require it before issuing construction financing and before funding remodeling projects.
- Workers’ Compensation – Contractors are responsible for providing this coverage for employees, but may also inherit the exposure due to subcontractors who have not provided workers’ compensation insurance for their employees. You can eliminate this kind of risk by requiring that subcontractors carry appropriate workers’ compensation insurance.
- Business Auto Insurance – If you use your automobile for business, be sure you have the right policy and certain coverages are not excluded. Personal auto policies exclude autos used for Commercial and Business purposes and would therefore require coverage on a policy designed for such use.
At Odiorne Insurance Agency, we have licensed agents who can understand your risks and develop insurance solutions to suit your industries needs. Contact us to find out more about your contractors insurance in the Brandon, Florida area.
Get Your Contractor Insurance Quote Click The Button Below to Start Now